- Now that you are on your way to completing the setup of your salon or spa, one thing is missing … your facial bed.
This fully electric adjustable facial bed/massage table may be what you’re looking for. It is versatile, comfortable, and comes with a free matching technician stool.
It will be the perfect complement to your space.
(As an Amazon Associate, I earn on qualifying purchases.)
Product: Fully Electric Adjustable Facial Bed/Massage Table Review
Sold by: Amazon
Price: $599.88 (retail, no wholesale price available from manufacturers). Free shipping.
Guarantee: 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
My Rating: 9
A Closer Look at the Features & Description
This versatile treatment bed/table has …
- A 3-Port Powerstrip with 2 USB Ports
- Easily Removable Arms
- 4″ High Density Foam Padding for Extra Comfort
- Whisper Quiet Movement
- Digital Touch-Sensor Remote Control
- Dimensions: Height – 26 1/4″ to 32 1/4″, Length – 74 1/4″ to 81 1/4″, Width – 14 1/4″
Bonus: Matching Pneumatic Technician Stool
What Are the Benefits?
- The customizable feature provides a more comfortable customer experience.
- The face opening when the headrest pillow is removed makes it more comfortable for back treatments.
- It is easy to assemble.
- Ease of operation with the press of a button to lower or raise headrest, footrest, and height.
- Enjoy a free matching technician stool.
- Check out your manual online and save the trees!
- Enjoy the guarantee that comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Why Is It Right for You and Your Business?
It makes sense. A facial bed that can be converted to a massage table is an ideal fit. If you’re an esthetician, the face opening gives your client a better option when doing a back “facial.”
If your client is short, medium, or tall, it customizes to suit each person’s needs.
Check out the features and benefits. This may just be what you need.
This Sums It Up.
So here’s the thing: Get that missing item into your salon or spa.
If you are an electrologist, laser hair removal specialist, esthetician, massage therapist or any salon and spa beautician, chances are you need a treatment bed or table. I hope this review will help you to make a decision.
Feel free to leave your questions and comments below. I will do my best to address them.