Space saver, convenient, and easy to use are some reasons to love this 17-in-1 facial machine. I bought mine a few years ago directly from the manufacturers. It has been a great investment.
I have used it at home for family members, in a salon room, and traveled with it for mobile clients.
Estheticians who would prefer to have everything as one unit will be delighted with it.
(As an Amazon Associate, I earn on qualifying purchases.)
Product: 17-in-1 Facial Machine Review/17-in-1 Elite Series Multifunction Diamond Microdermabrasion Facial Machine
Sold by: Amazon
Price: $1,499.88 (retail, no wholesale price available from manufacturers). Free shipping.
Guarantee: 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
My Rating: 10
A Closer Look at the Features.
This multitasker, 17-in-1 Facial Machine, comes with …
- Diamond Microdermabrasion (effective for acne treatment)
- Bio-Lift Microcurrent
- Galvanic Current Facial
- High frequency
- Electro-Dessicating Spot Remover
- Natural Bristle Gentle Exfoliating Rotary Brush
- Vacuum Extractor
- Spray Difuser
- Skin Exfoliator
- Product Infuser Device
- Facial Steamer with Ozone
- 2-in1 Ultraviolet Sterilizer
- & Towel Warmer
- 5x (16 Diopter) Magnifier Lamp
- Wood’s Lamp Skin Analyzer
- Utility Mixing Bowl
- Tool Storage Rack
Bonus: Free Skincare Kit ($175 value)
Although a manual isn’t physically included, one will be sent to you by email.
What Are the Benefits?
Here are 17 reasons to love your multifunctional machine:
- This combo is a great space saver. If you are a booth renter, you will appreciate how little space it takes up.
- It is easy to assemble. Download the manual and get to work or follow the chart that comes in the package.
- It saves time; time is money! Eliminate the extra steps to get from one equipment to the other.
- Enhance your clients’ experience with a warm towel without having to walk away from them.
- Easily sterilize your implements right there in front of you and get them as needed.
- All attachments are neatly stored on the unit.
- How about the dual benefits of a microdermabrasion wand and a separate skin tightening wand on the same unit?
- Herbs and essential oils can be added for a more relaxing and beneficial experience.
- It’s great for a mobile business. With a little manpower, you are good to go.
- The price is right. Add up all the equipment separately. You’ll see the savings.
- It makes you stand out as a smart buyer. You made a wise decision.
- Ozone steam helps to loosen dirt particles, removes excessive oils from the skin, and unplugs pores.
- Excellent light and magnifier. The dual feature with flexible (and removable) arm gives better visibility.
- Lockable wheels allow it to be moved around easily then locked for safety.
- Get an entire skincare line free of cost! This is good especially if you’re just starting out and haven’t decided on a line of products yet. If you’re looking for another line to add, you can try this out.
- Check out your manual online and save the trees!
- Enjoy the guarantee that comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Why It Is Right for You and Your Business?
When you take its features and benefits into consideration, this is a great fit for small, midsize, and larger salons and spas. Where do you fit in?
For small businesses, if you have one esthetician working, this is a phenomenal value in more ways than one. Limited floor and countertop space is usually a problem. With this equipment, that’s one less thing to stress over.
If you are midsize and have one or more estheticians, this could be your primary machine … especially if you do not need more than one set of its many attachments.
Larger businesses may not be concerned about saving space as much as other businesses. But space could still be a concern, especially when you have multiple equipment. You will also find other features beneficial.
This Sums it Up.
So here’s the thing: You are a licensed esthetician with limited space, a midsize business, a large salon or spa. Facial equipment is critical to your business. And there are several on the market to choose from.
Looking at features and benefits is a great place to start. The 17-in-1 multifunctional machine doesn’t have to be your only pick, but it will outshine some of the others.
Any size salon or spa is the right size to welcome this multitasker into the family.
If you are an esthetician trying to make a decision for a functional facial machine, I hope this review has helped you in some way.
Feel free to leave your questions and comments below. I will do my best to address them.